Sunday, March 22, 2009

painting party

We are back home after our painting party. We had much help which was sorely needed and much apprciated. Speaking of sore, I am quite sore and tired. So I am going to make this quick.



The hallway finally removed off all carpet, nails and padding and looking pretty good already.



Getting some paint on the walls in the living room.



Mom painting bedroom #2.



J painting guest bath.



Siblings painting bonus, aka rumpus room.



Mr. House painting master bath.



Me, hardly working in the master bedroom.

Thats all for now. Maybe I will take some more completed pictures to post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Don't think I didn't notice your shirt has Bob Ross on it. Where the F did you get that?! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    The house is lookin nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party Wall Agreement I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete